General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in legitimate interests
- needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Our Advertising Partners
Note that has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
The latest news in Augusta
- Augusta airport cuts ribbon on state's 1st plane-charging station March 28, 2023, 4:18 AM AUGUSTA, Ga. (WRDW/WAGT) - Augusta Regional Airport on Wednesday held a ribbon-cutting on the first ...
- Augusta's cyber center, GPB target of Georgia Senate budget cuts March 27, 2023, 5:30 AM ATLANA — Beyond cutting overall university and college spending, a Georgia Senate budget proposal al...
- GDOT completes major lane shift at state line bridge project, will halt construction during Masters March 25, 2023, 2:06 AM The Georgia Department of Transportation and contractors completed a lane shift on I-20 westbound fr...
- Georgia voting chief Brad Raffensperger talks elections at Augusta Kiwanis March 24, 2023, 3:18 AM With the 2022 election behind him, Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger is moving on to new...
- View all news in Augusta